S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lets try this again...
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...christmas is comin up so that means $$$ and i figured i would start my tweeding process. The only question i have for you is i would like to know if anyone knows of any good GOOD websites that have tweed. I'm looking for that medium gray look but cant seem to find it on a couple of websites i have looked at. Its done in Danny Rowes S10 in the 'Features' section on www.acrophobia.net and ive seen it on a couple of other trucks and it looks good. Does anyone know of any good websites for tweed?

·
Registered
368 Posts
:stupid:

·
bumpin' hard, drivin' fast, and looking good
526 Posts
there are endless threads but they all lead back to two or three diff places, i am intrested in some others too!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Tweed

I Buy all my Tweed from a local Store in Corinth, MS Call AllBrites...its 10.95 a Square Yrd....and if u dont know Sq Yrd is pretty good bit....

·
526 Posts
man that yahoo site has good stuff but not the color im lookin for, and then roddoors.com is just straight expensive so who knows

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
I bought mine from roddoors but their prices have gone way up :(

·
526 Posts
come on peps im lookin for some tweed too, i no there has to be more out there!

·
Registered
84 Posts
www.kristkustoms.com

First, click online catalog, then scroll down and click on Upholstery Materials, then scroll down to Tweed. The prices listed are suggested retail prices only. Mention this site and we can sell it for $15 a yard. I know its not the cheapest, but we have a great selection. We are just a small dealer for tweed and dont sell huge quantities, so cant offer super low prices like some of the other sites.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts