S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bed is rusted through pretty good up front. Going to need a new one that is not rusted through for next year. I’ve scoured the interwebs and have come up empty save for a couple that not color matched and have some decent dings/scratches.

Anyone have a good source to locate a crew cab bed in white in good shape?

·
Lifelong S-10 Owner
395 Posts
They are pretty rare as they only made the crewcab for a few years and have been out of production for over 15 years now. Your only hope is to look south and west out of the rustbelt area. I have a 2002 S-10 crewcab also and have been looking for a bed and parts for over a year now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2002 crew cab with the 59” bed that I’m thinking about selling. It’s black, and in MINT condition with tailgate, and factory Bedliner.

·
Administrator
22,618 Posts
I have a 2002 crew cab with the 59” bed that I’m thinking about selling. It’s black, and in MINT condition with tailgate, and factory Bedliner.
You need to be a member for 7 days and have at least 10 posts to buy/sell. If you want to take it to pm's with the op...feel free. Otherwise your post will be deleted.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
The pic I posted of the CC was about a week after it arrived.
Guy stopped by to help son load the rear end and told us he didnt get this bed but
got a perfect one and took up north with some other parts.
He said he had sold it before it left to someone in NJ for $2k

·
Been there Done it
7,823 Posts
My CC bed isn't absolutely perfect, that's why I got the whole truck for $2k, a few years ago. After 3 winters in WI salt it's now far from perfect.

·
Been there Done it
7,823 Posts
A NEW bed, if available, would likely cost more than the OP paid for the whole truck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I still am entertaining offers on my cc bed. It’s darn near mint except for the tailgate has a few dings, but the bed is as straight as the day it was built, and 100% rust free

·
Registered
733 Posts
There's several crew cabs in my area of Citrus County Fla. for parts. but that probably doesn't help you unless you planned a trip to fla. for some reason.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
There's several crew cabs in my area of Citrus County Fla. for parts. but that probably doesn't help you unless you planned a trip to fla. for some reason.
Ive never seen a good bed last more than a few hours at the pick and pulls around here

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.