S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bed is rusted through pretty good up front. Going to need a new one that is not rusted through for next year. I’ve scoured the interwebs and have come up empty save for a couple that not color matched and have some decent dings/scratches.

Anyone have a good source to locate a crew cab bed in white in good shape?

·
Lifelong S-10 Owner
202 Posts
They are pretty rare as they only made the crewcab for a few years and have been out of production for over 15 years now. Your only hope is to look south and west out of the rustbelt area. I have a 2002 S-10 crewcab also and have been looking for a bed and parts for over a year now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2002 crew cab with the 59” bed that I’m thinking about selling. It’s black, and in MINT condition with tailgate, and factory Bedliner.

·
Administrator
20,886 Posts
I have a 2002 crew cab with the 59” bed that I’m thinking about selling. It’s black, and in MINT condition with tailgate, and factory Bedliner.
You need to be a member for 7 days and have at least 10 posts to buy/sell. If you want to take it to pm's with the op...feel free. Otherwise your post will be deleted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
MaineAR
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing