S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Too damn old for this sh*
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of some reputable shops in North Carolina?
I've been looking for one to drop my truck 4/5, but I'm weary of all the local shops. I'd do it myself, but I'm no grease monkey. My brother works in a GM shop, but he refuses to drop it. (he's a redneck and can't understand why I'd want to "ruin" my truck) :cuss:

BTW Does any one know of a site that gives step by step instructions on dropping an S10? For that matter, anyone care to scan their instructions that came with their kits?

·
Registered
408 Posts
I would scan mine but there all greasy and you cant read half of it any more... :thumbup:

Idon't know of any shops near you but, You might want to check with your local alinement shops, they will be able to do it if you find the right one, some will want nothing to do with it, and others will take it on, it really depends on the shop, Its always good to go to the local "mom and pop" type shop, not a big chain, Getting to know one of the shop guys helps.

doing it yourself is always an option, as long as you have a few basic hand tools, jack and jackstands, and air tools, and you can follow simple instructions you should be able to do it, I did mine and had little to no knowledge of what i was getting into, just take your time if you do it yourself.

Ryan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts