S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bltch loudly when I don't get the level of service that I think I should. So when I get good service I let everyone know.

As you know I was looking for a set of Belltech drop spindles last week and I found an advertisement in the March issue of Truckin magazine from JC Whitney with a price for them of $139.95. I called them and they said the part was backordered for more than a month, dissappointing! I called Summit next because I saw that they would beat any price in that magazine. The part was in stock and they lowered their price from $149.95 to $138 to beat JCW's price. This was on Thursday. Today, Saturday, the FedEx guy pulls up and he is carrying a Belltech box!

Two days service and they beat the best price I could find! I'll reward their good customer service by giving them my business whenever I can!

·
Drunk Member
27 Posts
Yeah Summit's customer service is great from my experience.

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
good you got good service!! always a +

yeah i have had good service with them and jegs

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
summit rocks, ordered springs from jegs tues. b/c they weren't in stock at summit. i always get good service from summit. they don't b***h when you need to return something either.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
I'm partial to Jeg's myself, but that's only because their web site is more user friendly. Both Summit and Jeg's kick ass, though. :thumbup:

·
I'm Lost
282 Posts
Yeah Summit kicks ass. Ive ordered many things from them for my car, there always nice on the phone and i always get my stuff in 2-3 days.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i would like to use summit but for some reason someone else has my email registered and i cant get a log on name heheheh oh well probably saving me money i dont have anyway

1 - 7 of 7 Posts