S-10 Forum banner

Good replacement Seats?

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Slammed99s10 
#1 ·
Anyone have any ideas of some good replacement seats? Ebay has a lot of trans am/corvette/camaro leather seats for sale, just wondering if anyone has replaced or is thinking of replacing their seats.

#3 ·
#4 ·
digital_xtreme said:
Anyone have any ideas of some good replacement seats? Ebay has a lot of trans am/corvette/camaro leather seats for sale, just wondering if anyone has replaced or is thinking of replacing their seats.
How about a pair of Sparco seats?

Comfortable as hell, but a pain in the ass sometimes to get out of LOL:

#5 ·
damn that looks bad ass, the dash at least, sparco's are really expensive and the ones i like are some of the most expensive, i looked at the corbeau cr1's which i like the most but they are in the 800's... which sucks. By the way i've been thinking of getting a 3 gauge pillar for my blazer, the only thing about them is i wouldn't know what the hook the extra gauges up and and also i wouldn't know how. What did you hook ur's up to? and was it hard?

#6 ·
digital_xtreme said:
damn that looks bad ass, the dash at least, sparco's are really expensive and the ones i like are some of the most expensive, i looked at the corbeau cr1's which i like the most but they are in the 800's... which sucks. By the way i've been thinking of getting a 3 gauge pillar for my blazer, the only thing about them is i wouldn't know what the hook the extra gauges up and and also i wouldn't know how. What did you hook ur's up to? and was it hard?
Ya they are expensive, let's just say before I got mine they only had a day use out of them and got them for half the retail price including the normally $100-$200 each custom seat rails that bolt directly into the stock location. :)

#9 ·
I have firebird seats in my 97, hella awesome, i just took the firebird brackets off, and bolted my backets to them, worked like a charm

#15 ·
SpraYin98 said:
man you have to get some better pics of those sparcos!!! which ones are they??
This is about the best picture I have of them:

They are the Spacro Indy seats, as far as I know they are no longer made. They do recline, but just not that far or anywhere near what stock bucket/bench seats do.

#16 ·
JSimone said:
I Have Tenzo's in my truck. the only problem was the seat rails had to have them custom made.. total cost fro seats was 400 shipped. rails were 250.. reupholstering was 400.... but they look decent. check out http://www.focusisp.com/NJS/members/001/index.htm for pics.
Got any info/webpage/email on that turbo 2.2 you raced?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.