S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to put blocks and spindles on my xtreme. I have a rough idea how to do it, but dont have the tools, or the confidence. So i would like to know if there is a good place to have this done, that is not too expensive. Or any other suggestions.

If its a shop i would need it to be near west Michigan or northern Indiana

thanks in advance for your help.

phyre

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
If you're a little north of Grand Rapids, I could help you out pretty cheap... At least on the blocks, anyway.

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
Hello?? Phyre??? Do you want help with this, or no? Like I said before, if you're near Grand Rapids, gimme a holla, and I'll help you out with the blocks. If you've got the Haynes manual, or Chilton's, I'll install the spindles, too...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry it took so long. I live in k-zoo its about 45 min. from GR if anyone did not know.

How much does an alignment cost? I did know that i needed that done but dont know where or how much. I plan on buying all the parts in 2 weeks. so i should be ready soon. With the weather we are having it will be getting parked fairly soon. So i need to get it done.

well thanks for all the offers. i will prolly pm a few of you guys.

thanks,

phyre

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
eye poppin: how much would you charge me for the drop I will prolly order the parts on monday so i should have them by the end of the week. I just need blocks & spindles right?

motocross250: I live in jefferson commons. Its by WMU.

thanks guys,

phyre

1 - 20 of 55 Posts