S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
baggin and draggin
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for a 3/4 kit for my 93' s dime. I was on sport truck direct and saw they have a 3/4 coil block kit for 139 and was wondering if its any good. What else would i need to get or mod to make it good. Thanks guys.

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
shocks for the front....id check Summit racing or JEGS and compare prices...those 2 beat alot of prices you see on stylin and sts and other places

·
baggin and draggin
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If not that kit I was thinkin about the 3/3 groundforce kit for 109 at summit. Are either kit better than the other.

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
i highly dislike drop control arms...you can only use them with stock coils and they greatly reduce ground clearance of the lca especially with spindles

·
baggin and draggin
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So i would be better with the 3/4 from sport truck direct. Is that a good place to buy from and do i need angled blocks for the rear. Are shocks mandatory with this drop.

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
with any coil drop 2" or more drop shocks should definately be used, blocks its not required unless you wanna just replace your stockers...belltech makes shocks that will work with anything from stock height down to 6" drop

·
Finally Bagged
896 Posts
layinframe93 said:
If not that kit I was thinkin about the 3/3 groundforce kit for 109 at summit. Are either kit better than the other.
From what I've heard, and correct me if im wrong, groundforce is not as good as most the other companies out there. If you're going with 4" in the rear than your gonna want angled blocks, i saw you mentioned that somewhere too. I went with toxic drop shocks all the way around, they are about 32.00 each right now I believe from stylin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts