S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you know of any other good looking mirrors that I could put on my 2nd gen s-10 besides the StreetScene type sport mirror, m3, or motorcycle mirrors. Any ideas? I like the sport mirrors, but they stick out too far, i wish i had an easy way to like section them, lol.
- Mike

·
Registered
805 Posts
I know summit has there own version of sport mirrors for our trucks..you might want to give that a look as they are differant looking then the others.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are pretty cheap in price to! Which is always a bonus!
Yeah, I'll just have to see how they look on the truck i guess. I know some mirrors that look like m3s sort of stick up a little instead of strait out and look retarded. I guess I can always order them and then return them if they don't look good on the truck!
- Mike

·
Registered
81 Posts
The $12 aftermarket replacement mirrors:

My buddy at work has those on his 95 extended cab. I think they look good on his. But I got a 03 and they would look kinda off, due to the lights and front looking more rounded on the front of 98+ S10s. IMO that is.

I did order those lights from summit for my truck earlier today. Gonna get them painted pewter along with a used tounneu cover I'm getting soon. Gonna be sweet. :clap: lol

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
595 Posts
What do you guys think of these mirrors for a second gen s10 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VER-2-94-00-03-04-CHEVY-S10-BLAZER-2-LED-SIDE-MIRRORS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33649QQihZ006QQitemZ160139716795QQrdZ1

A buddy of mine has these on his 1st gen S-10 and they look awesome, just not sure what they will look like on a second gen.. you guys like em? The summit ones are cool, but they are pretty much M3 mirrors.
- Mike
i think them would look hella sweet on a 2nd gen:cool: .....where can u buy them at? i would like to have some for mine...

·
Registered
16 Posts
If they are of good quality, I think they would look great. I'd like an electric pair. How do you hook up the light that is on them??

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If they are of good quality, I think they would look great. I'd like an electric pair. How do you hook up the light that is on them??
Not sure, but i have seen people do it, so i am sure ya can, most likely just run wires from your blinker wires or something. I probably wouldn't hook up the lights, in fact i wish they didn't even have the lights, lol
- Mike

·
Registered
595 Posts
are they s10 mirrors..are what or da made for?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts