S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Drop N Destroy
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im bout to bag my truck bout 2 weeks and i dont think im gonna run shocks is that a good idea or bad idea and if i didnt run shocks what would the truck ride like?

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Its probably better to. But in my opinion, ON MY BLAZER it rides smoother than with 2" drop springs when im about half way aired up. Sure it bounces a little more when you hit bumps, but its not like rouch bumpyness, its smooth and doesnt bother me.

·
Cannabis Guru
53 Posts
shocks on the back
the front isnt too bad if u have it in the middle
run it low and its saggy like slowly bounces like a wave machine

to high and its like u have concrete blocks instead of bags
stiff as all hell

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
Dude just install your bags and run around with it for a couple of days and see if you like it. it's totally up to you whether or not you can stand the wavy ride. I have been driving around with mine for about 2 weeks now and i'm ready to put in shocks cause i got my bags for the ride quality not so much the speed.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Def shocks in the back you will NEED them..

In the front it isnt too bad without shocks but its a lot nicer riding with them..

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
shocks are a must in the the rear...when my shocks went bad man did i know...after i week i finnlay brok down and got so it was so bad...u have to ride like all the way up and then its to damn stiff....i dont run shocks in the front but i dont fell i need to...at the right pressure it rides good....

·
Drop N Destroy
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i think im gonna see how it rides without em up front if i dont like it i will run shocks but im gonna run em in the rear for sure

1 - 20 of 20 Posts