S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinking about buyin a system from one of my buddies, he has two audiobahn 12's iam not sure of the specs yet in a box and this amp he is also giving me i think 8 gauge monster wire speaker wire and a 4 gauge wire for the ground (i have to get my own power wire) he is also going to give me some good rca's about 8 feet long. for 275 bucks, do you think this is a good deal? and with as little info i gave you do you think it will be loud? iam pretty novice with this stuff..........thanks in advance

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
plus you want to run the same size ground and power wire, not different sizes....

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
so its not a good deal? i read some reviews on this amp, and everyone who had it loved it and said that it is rare. they also said that if you got your hands on one, consider yourself lucky

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, i got him down from 300 to 275, you think it would be pretty loud?.........i will try to talk him down some more

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i can try

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah its the amp the subs in a box the 8 gauge speaker wire the 4 gauge ground wire, fuse box thingy and the rca's

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bizzle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts