S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
!! TALK NOW !!
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. Xmas is coming. I want a good camcorder that I can record videos of me and buddies draggin and friends smokin tires............ BLah blah. But we want to get videos up for the site and what is everyone using. And video editing programs????
Thanks guys

Price too.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
No type of tape?? thats a retarded statement... since all the MiniDV and Digital8 camcorders use tapes. I have a Digital8 camcorder, and have never had any probs, and its nice since it doubles as a web cam. Sony DCR-TRV250. I'd spend a lil bit more tho and get the TRV350, since it has a digital camera built in too.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
I use Firewire along with Adobe premier, or Windows movie maker, or whatever came with my camera. The camera didn't come with the firewire cable, so i got one off ebay, and I already had a firewire port on my sound card, so i was all set there. You can USB as well that comes on the camera. I use USB when i use the camera as a webcam on yahoo messenger, cuz it won't recognize the firewire. The camera also has nightvision... which is really cool :D It was 299 + tax i think. Or was it 399... i dont' remember. What ever it says on sony's site

www.sonystyle.com and look for the digi cam section.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts