S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Trks R 4 Grls!!!
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, before I start.. this is going to be looooong. Let me start by telling you about this chick. I hate her... she hates me. She was dating one of my friends.. and they broke up well that same night me and my friend (now her ex) made out and have been really close since then. She will do anything to get under my skin and just be a straight up B*tch.

Now, I moved to a new town a few months ago... and I havent made very many friends since then. So a couple of days ago I met this guy (Jeremy) and Ive been hanging out with him and his friends alot. Well yesterday, one of the guys asked me if i knew a girl from IL that drives this certain mustang. I was like OH YEAH i know her... then they told me how they knew her.

Apparently she seen me with them the other night, and after i left met up with them and got their numbers and stuff... which wouldve never happen if she hadnt seen me with them.. she just does to ruin things for me! GRRR so she calls them later and asks how they know me... and tells them I have some stupid sexual disease. Now this chick does NOT know them and I JUST met them!

So anyways, Im going through McDonalds drive through wholla go, and she pulls up next to me with her ugly self and her ugly friends in her bad *ss 'Stang (it really is) and yells B*TCH and speeds off cuz she doesnt have the balls to say things to my face and within reach of her. But let me tell you what.. next time I see her, She better have something to protect herslf with cuz im beating her ugly *ass! END RANT

Cliffnotes : ugly chick stirrin up romors about me to new friends
too chicken to do or say anything to my face
next time I see her its on like DONKEY KONG!

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
lol... hell yea..kick her ass...:D

·
Urban Hick
2,846 Posts
Thats rough Meg.....But don't let her get to ya,she obviously needs to get a life if she's got the time to call up people she's never met and talk about you.

·
stroked memba
313 Posts
um shes prolly mad cause you made out with her b/f just a guess....so its kinda your fault...its like me posting and saying some dude wants to beat my ass cause i ****ed his grandma....point being no one cares...if you wanna make a good thread show some pictures of your tits or something cool

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
um shes prolly mad cause you made out with her b/f just a guess....so its kinda your fault...its like me posting and saying some dude wants to beat my ass cause i ****ed his grandma....point being no one cares...if you wanna make a good thread show some pictures of your tits or something cool
technically they were broken apart i guess.
but still a shitty move.
too late now tho.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.