S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cruisin' is Life
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so ive read up on it and iv read some how tos and i kinda watched when my boys truck was bagged in the front so i was just lookin for any pointers you guys could give me before i actually start the process

·
Registered
216 Posts
the front isnt bad at all...just cut the spring pockets out real good...and cut the lca's if you arent going w/ aftermarket ones....the hard part is relocating everything in the engine bay

·
Cruisin' is Life
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
o ok well yea i was lookin at the engine bay earlier today and it looks like theres not that much stuff i have too move i guess since its a 2.8
fastass_4tec i would have him help but he moved to cali lol but i got another homie thas helpin me
and thanks toolow

·
Cruisin' is Life
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the front isnt bad at all...just cut the spring pockets out real good...and cut the lca's if you arent going w/ aftermarket ones....the hard part is relocating everything in the engine bay
ok so how should tha lower c arms be cut trimmed up too? or wut

·
Cruisin' is Life
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here is a link to the cutting of the control arms if you don't have a welder i think you might be able to get away without as long as nothing is rubbing the bag. You won't have to relocate everything unless you are going with big wheels or stock tires.

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f125/pie-cutting-and-cutting-humps-248051/
ok thanks yea im goin with stoc rims and i got 225/75/r14 on there right now but wen their in need of replace ment im goin to get sum smaller tires any suggestions?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts