S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Wannabe Dragger
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom got a new computer not too long ago and it came with a printer. Just about every day since then, the printer has been screwy. She tried to print something and it goes the the system tray icon and says it's in que, but will never do anything. Even if you delete it, restart it, pause it, no matter what it just sits in there not printing. And this has happened many times. Well this time my mom decided to try some stuff herself and she's a little bit computer illiterate, so asking her what she did to it is like talking to a brick wall sometimes. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what happened and how to fix it. It's a Compaq running Vista the printer is a HP D1300 Deskjet and ever since she gave her shot at "fixing it", the computer will now only load into Safe Mode. I've tried doing a System Restore to over a week ago, and nothing, tried manually booting it to "Run Windows Normally" and that didn't do anything either, it still boots right into safe mode. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts