S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
s-clusive NY
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up all- ive got a few opinion questions for you.
i have got the ART airbar in my truck now, and i am going to be selling it, and replacing it so that i can lay frame. I am going to go with jasons products, but i am trying to figure out what is a better deal to get- his weld your damn self kit, or his new 5 link s10 kit. I still will need to update my tanks, valves, switchbox, etc... and i am trying to figure out what kit is the best to get. I have a bunch of other mods to get, and i will spend the money to get something that is reliable. but i am also planning on painting my truck, and various other things. so my questions are, which (in your opinion) is the better to go with, and also with the way everything is set up in the 5 link, would i have to cut my bed out differently??? thanks everyone
=smitcat=
also-jason, if you read this.... are you gonna have sales on it for us forum peeps?

·
s-clusive NY
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cab- yeah, i saw it on his website last night, thats why i was trying to figure everything out. i have time obviously, since it isn't even december, and i won't be doing this till march (when most of the snow/ cold weather will be gone) i have some guys that can weld, but i also really like the looks of his new 5 link. thanks for all your opinions
=smitcat=

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
i love it when people have air and never wanted to lay out and then all of a sudden want to lay frame...lol...welcome to the darkside.

but also they do the same thing jsut differently and for a different price..i myself would go with the weld in 4 link...the 5link is nice but i dont like how much space it takes up with the rear bars and whatnot...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts