S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
umm, there are things like backorders, what part did you order....everything I've gotten from them has been great....good company I think I'd recommend them to anyone, great service

Caleb

·
Registered
115 Posts
when it's supposed to ship and when it actually does are entirely different animals with respect to godfathers. good luck, you'll need it

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
yea....i have been waiting for 4 weeks for a part that they claim is in stock....and when i call customer service it is a 30-45 minute wait each time.....good luck...I know i will not do business with them anymore
Good Luck
Kenny

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
I am sure you will enjoy these....

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8730&highlight=godfather

and

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8730&highlight=godfather

:wtf:

GODFATERCUSTOMS SUX!!!

Alright read all my posts on my experiences.......on a side note I thought it would be nice to have a godfather customs polo shirt.....:yikes: try again even the stiching on that is comming out the first day I wore it....

JUst my story but I would think twice befoeordering from them and just remember as GF says, "You can't go by the invoice."

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
ummm wow......never ordering from them again, I ordered 3 parts on separate occasions and everything was perfect.......huh.....oh well, never doing that again

Caleb

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered a part from these people on the 10th of may. It will be sent out on tues. Has anyone else had problems with these guys(Godfathercustoms) They just plain suck [email protected]&K

TX
I ordered a rim and they never sent it. they are a fraud. And every time you call for tom the apparent sales manger hes loading a truck for a show the guy doesnt even exist

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I used to always deal with GC. Between 2002-2004 I used to deal with them alot. Spent over $15k with them easily (family business I was involved in) and never had one problem with them.But I only dealt with one person, (who got fired for working for another company producing turbocharger kits) and I will say they were not that bad of a company.

But, from my many times visiting there place, some of the customer service guys are something else. :rollseyes:.

Good luck on getting your product.

·
Plastic Welder
840 Posts
I've been to there shop on many occasions and the only way to get what you need is to personelly know someone, and then they don't have anything you need unless you want to jack up your car on 28's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts