S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does this sound like i got F**ked?? i ordered a set of drop leafs and blocks and i only got 1 leaf from fedex today, with the shipping sticker right on the leaf saying '1 of 1'. godfather customer service said they ship out their leafs separate. fedex.com is showing the order as 'delivered'.

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Uhhhh

Why would they ship them separate, and they shipped it in no box??? I would be callin Godfathers (which i will not order from) and tellin them to send another leaf to me now! Good luck man, these companies will try to give you the run around man, just ask Fetuss10 about FBI, lol, phuckers.

Nathan:(

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
FedEX is ****ed up, they do things like that, I ordered some parts and the place that used fedex and the fedex tracking thing said it was delivered and it didn't arrive until one week later.

·
DownSouthGeorgiaBoy
280 Posts
I live about 1 hour from Godfather Customs, you want me to bust up inther and woop some ass?

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Maybe he needs to make them an offer they can't refuse......:thumbup:

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Godfathers Sux

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8177

Check my post there....

Plus I just got a cheap set of neons that were on back order for like 3 wks.....oh yeh on was smashed on delivery....back they must go that is after an hour on the phone trying to get in touch with there cs and then returns department.

Lets see here ...also canceled my cc steering wheel order from them becuse i am not waiting till who knows when to get it.......still waiting on the white a/c panel.

I dunno......I am kinda fed up with them at this point.

"You can't go by the invoice." -Quote from Godfather customs

:twak: :twak:

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
yea...i ordered a ****in air filter and a silicone boot that goes on your intake...and i got the filter...but not the boot...lthey say i will get the boot in 7-10 day...i said thank you ..i will not be making anymore purchases from your compnay anymore....plus.....for a filter and a silicone..boot....cost me $13 ****ing doller shipping.....soo..i had a word witht hem about that too....*******s...don't buy from godfather!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
update

well...after about 20 phone calls (being on hold at 20 minutes a piece) to their customer service reps, i finally got it all cool. some of those people just said the same thing over and over again, "it'll should arive in 2-3 days, some items ship separate." 2 leafs isnt 2 separate 'items'!! its a set, 1 order! anyways i got this really cool chick who said 'let me call the warehouse and ill call u right back" i was like riiiight sure ok, ill be waiting by the phone. sure enough she called back and said she would send out anohter the next day. so i guess just be persistent with those clowns and let em know whats up. ill never order from them again to say the least.

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
When I got off the phone today with them she said I will see a credit in 2-3 days......that is quite interesting since they never billed me for the item......if they they credit me ....and believe me that is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggg if then I am keeping the money for my trouble.....maybe i will spring for an s10forum.com sticker :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
the saga continues

Their is another godfather's post out therre with part of my story but here is the update on how much they suck....

Well cancled the backordered CC Steering wheel and that is that....

...they sent me a set of 9" blue mini neon lights which i had to beg and beg for....oh yeh they are cracked and went back the next day.....

....got them back but they are 6" ...hmmmmm they must have just snipped off the broken part...har har.....screw even sending them back....

white a/c panel hmmmm that is on backorder now for about 2 months....i am gonna let that one ride and see just how long it takes.......

GODFATHER CUSTOMS SUX MY DICK!
:axe: :axe:

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8177&highlight=godfather+customs

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
2kJimmy said:
I live about 1 hour from Godfather Customs, you want me to bust up inther and woop some ass?
you can try if u want too :flame: i used to work there. oh and i live 20min from them hehe. as far as all the trouble everyones has gotten that sux balls, its some bull**** you send your money to them expecting to get your stuff and you either get half of the ****/parts broken or not even come to your shippin address. dont know what the hell there problems are, when i worked there they were on top of **** and i never saw one problem. and i worked in mail order and in the wherehouse. oh to to the dude who said about the cool ass girl, she is cool and HOTT :flame: she is the owners daughters. actully there is 2 of them they are twins. used to go to clubs with them. and you cant even begin to think of what kinda rides they got hehehe

·
Work in Progress
50 Posts
I actually had a fairly good dealing with them... I got my lowering kit from them including spindles, coils, blocks in like 2 days... but my euros and flamed gauges were backordered for about a week... not too bad.

·
Registered
402 Posts
i live about an hour away from them too in Jefferson/Gainesville GA the times i have went there i havn't really been pleased with their service

1 - 13 of 13 Posts