S-10 Forum banner

Godfather Customs sucks......

3K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  slammed isuzu 
I think he has every right to be pissed. If I unexpectedly lost $600 for a "clerical error" that could potentially be my house payment not getting made, or vehicle payment not getting made.......then it will screw up your credit, you will incurr late charges and fees for overdraft.......

not to mention bounced checks if you had some out to pay bills......

it could be a pretty costly mess to someone who didnt have thousands of dollars just sitting in their account........people who live check-to-check like alot of us do.

Let us know what happened bro

dirttysouth said:
:werd: I've bought alot of stuff from GFC and never had a problem, they are compareable to SD to me, I love em. They have good prices and have always shipped my stuff really quick.

well, maybe you didnt read the post right before yours.......an employee there STOLE his credit card information and used it to pay for parts on another order (coming right from the owner). Now I agree this may not be the company's fault as a whole, but this didnt happen with SD, or FBI, or even AIM.......it happened with GodFather Customs!!! Therefore, this guy had every right to be pissed at this company and make this thread. As I stated above, he was ripped off by an employee from this company, and this happens to be the "Consumers reports" section and the perfect place to give warning to other buyers that may purchase from this company.

I appreciate the thread, it has steered me away from buying there......especially when the owner admits he will probably not find the person who is responsible.......what kind of crap is that??

dirttysouth said:
i did see that post, but one thing u got to keep in mind is that GFC has been around for alot longer then any of the companys u mentioned, overtime there will be problem somewhere. Im not really takin up for them or anything, cus I'd be pissed too if it was me, just letting ppl know not everyone has had an experience like this.

No bro, I totally understand what you are saying. I know they have been around a long time, and I am sure they are a good company to buy from. My point was that everyone seemed to be raggin on this guy for starting this thread........kind of like "no, I have bought from GFC 10 times and never had a problem....." or "Its not their fault, it was a clerical error".......the guy has every right to bitch. thats his hard earned money he had in his bank account , and it was stolen from him.

I was just using the other company;s as examples. If the title read :"FBI sucks........" or "Suicidedoors.com sucks......" and the same situation happened, then he has the right to post it. It happened to him ,and he is just letting everyone else know about it. The company involved doesnt really make a difference, its more about the scenerio than anything......

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.