S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Thrown the Double A's
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
major ASS!! :rant:

On 4/7 I bought block plates for $25.22. It came out of my account on 4/13. Then today, I checked my bank account info online and these sons of a bitches FRADULENTLY charged $598.90 for shit I didn't even order!!! :ripped: :wtf:

So my wife called the bank, filed a report/claim. Being the bitch that she is (but I do love her) she also filed a police report against these bastards and said that it was obviously an inside job and the dip shit will be prosecuted and will sue Godfather C's if we have to. She also said..:givebeer: .

So if you buy from these pricks, WATCH YOUR ACCOUNT!!!

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
god damn, why do people always have to jump to conclusions and assume the worst. If you havent talked to Godfather yet then just STFU. People do make mistakes, and its always possible that the wrong credit card number was run on accident for a different order.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
For one mixing up a CREDIT CARD is very unlikely , and if that did happen , I would raise hell also . They need to have a wake up call and stop ****ing with people's money

·
Thrown the Double A's
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
95projectS-Dime said:
For one mixing up a CREDIT CARD is very unlikely , and if that did happen , I would raise hell also . They need to have a wake up call and stop ****ing with people's money

Exactally, especially when it was purchased online! They are not to keep credit card information and it says that they "don't" on their website as well. Bullshit. Someone in the order processing department had to have kept it.

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
its not like it cant be undone for christs sake. I'm sure Godfathers is not going to scam you. they have been around for a long time and arent going to screw up thier rep for a measley 500 bucks.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
its called a clerical error, it could have been ran thru by accident, settle down and call them on monday duh

·
Thrown the Double A's
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$598.90 may not be much to you, but when your the only one working AND paying for your wife to go to Vet school, it sure as hell is a lot to me.

I just want it resolved and the person who "kept" my credit card info and charged on it repremanded.

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
i dunno ive never done buisness with them but ide be pissed as hell if i checked my account 2 weeks later and found 600 bucks missing, but u should talk with them 1st

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
it could have been charged at the same time, he never said if the charges were on another date or anything. either way everyone is talkin all this shit for no reason, all speculation.

·
Thrown the Double A's
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AVTekk said:
it could have been charged at the same time, he never said if the charges were on another date or anything. either way everyone is talkin all this shit for no reason, all speculation.

Very sorry about that. I should have done that and I didn't. The charge was put on today, 4/15.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
well, youre covered either way, the bank will cover it or they will. call em up on monday and keep us updated. ive bought from them in the past and didnt have any problems, altho that was like 4 yrs ago heh

·
Thrown the Double A's
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I understand. And yes, I'll keep y'all updated. The main reason why a report was filed was because in case someone from the inside did in fact "keep" my credit card info, they can be held responsible. Per the bank, I was told to file one to cover my ass and to keep my wife off my back as well. I would just hate for this to happen to someone else as well.

·
Headturners
1,921 Posts
im not suprised.....godfather has alot of shady people that have worked there and im sure many that still do.....i live 30min from the shop and know many people that are friends with the owner..... i hate godfather with a passion

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
I think he has every right to be pissed. If I unexpectedly lost $600 for a "clerical error" that could potentially be my house payment not getting made, or vehicle payment not getting made.......then it will screw up your credit, you will incurr late charges and fees for overdraft.......

not to mention bounced checks if you had some out to pay bills......

it could be a pretty costly mess to someone who didnt have thousands of dollars just sitting in their account........people who live check-to-check like alot of us do.

Let us know what happened bro

·
Thrown the Double A's
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It was not just a simple mistake. I have not had time yet to post this but I do now. I called yesterday. Their computers do NOT keep any of the credit card information. Someone who processed the transaction, kept that info and used it on someone elses account. They told me the companies name that "purchased" the part. Even told me the part that they bought, but I forgot what it was. The company that bought the part, does custom work and this was going to be used on a clients truck.

An investigation is being launched as to who used/kept my credit card info. Spoke to the owner, he appologized and personally cancelled the order, promised to refund the money and explain everything to my bank. I also appologized as well for filing a police report, but he said none is needed. He would have done the same exact thing as I did. This isn't the first time that this has happened within their company as I was told. They may not find the person. It is quite easy to use someones log in info and do it under their account. So who knows.

The investigator has the info and should be getting back with me on this matter.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts