S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here. Just bought a '01 S-10 with a 2.2/automatic, and I desperately need to go quicker and faster. Anybody know of anything b/sides intake and (rather hard to come by in Missouri) cat back for this thing? Also, where can I find low-to-mid priced tonneau covers for it? Thanx.
:scary:

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
in-progress.6 said:
I'm new here. Just bought a '01 S-10 with a 2.2/automatic, and I desperately need to go quicker and faster. Anybody know of anything b/sides intake and (rather hard to come by in Missouri) cat back for this thing? Also, where can I find low-to-mid priced tonneau covers for it? Thanx.
check out Checker Pro i plan on buying a cover through them. and as for some speed help, there are all finds of things, power pullies, throttle body spacers, chips, electric fan, nitrous, and i think that there is a turbo or two made for them also. check out Sportruck Specialties they have 2.2 related speed parts, givem a call and tell them what you would like to do or have and they should be a big help! good luck!:thumbup:

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I agree with the checkmate cover, I have one and love it....I would say you need to invest in some spray..that will help ya make a few ponies..

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
in-progress.6 said:
well you'vce def. come to the right place...these guys are great and very knowledgable....someone will be able to help with any kinda question ya have....welcome to the forums

1 - 5 of 5 Posts