S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Now owns an S-10
8,102 Posts
...are insanely outrageous!

I went to the dealership to order my H3 pan, tray, etc, and to order the Z-06 cam and valve springs. At my dad's cost (he owns his own auto shop) the lady behind the counter quoted me at 682.53! I told her to hold the order til i got home.

GMPD was 511.71 so i hurried and cancel at the dealership. Went to checkout at GMPD and the shipping charges were CRAZY. $61.22 to ship the camshaft alone...$27.65 to ship 16 valve springs? come on! and so on and so on...

So does anyone know where to get these parts cheaper?

Paceperformance.com used to have the H3 oil pan kit for $150, but i guess they no longer carry it....

CLIFF NOTES for you lazy guys: Though dealership wanted too much for parts, went to order at GMPD for cheaper, but they're shipping charges are crazy!

·
Super Moderator
4,755 Posts

·
Now owns an S-10
8,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you VERY much!
i literally just found that part # (19212593) over at LS1 tech on a 2 yr old post and was hoping to confirm that was still a good number.

now on to the camshaft and springs....

·
Now owns an S-10
8,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Injected, i couldnt get the first link to work, just came up with a blank page. second link worked but i was a little reluctant to go that route, as the seller had no pics of the actual cam itself, i'm just anal about shit like that, especially on Ebay.

Anyways,

I ended up going with GMPD, for a cheaper price. I found out that they sell the H3 Alpha pan as a kit, instead of entering each individual part. This saved on both price and shipping. That was the same case with the valve springs.

So For anyone looking to order a H3 pan kit from GMPD, heres the part #19212593.

And anyone that buys the '02 Z-06 camshaft (#12565308) and wants the yellow valve springs (#12586484) you can buy the set of 16 with part #12499224

I hope that helps some people out. Any questions just ask...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts