S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they make a Glass Glue...i need to glue piece of glass to the back window of my blazer...but will it stay and not melt off in the heat...its on the interior...or plexiglass??

i got a lil idea up my sleeve but i dunno if its gonna work:lnv:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm dunno i'll check

i'll just tell you my idea maybe i can go about it a diff way?

ok i dont wanna have licences plates on my front or back...so im gonna put it in the front window *we have to have 2 in bc* and one in the back window...but in the back window theres not where to just place it lol so what i wanna do it....make some kinda frame in the backwindow so the plate doesnt bang around but have it tilted kinda....and im gonna have tint so im gonna cut a square out of it so u can see the plate but it will be on the inside.....so any other ways i can get it to stay?

·
Registered
653 Posts
you could use a very small amount of clear silicone sealent. If you use too much it will look kinda cloudy.

·
BAAWDDYYY DRAAAWP!
1,033 Posts
i used clear epoxy, from the auto parts. this is why i used it, maybe this will help u.

i broke off my rear view mirror and it took a junk of glass w/ it. i filled it in w/ the clear epoxy, stuck the mirror back on (that had other junk of glass on it) and stuck it in there. its stuck good and has not fallen or anything. very much worth the money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts