S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! Bought an '84 S-10 Blazer 4x4 last summer. $650 and it needs a lot of work...looks like it may have been rolled. 2.8l V-6 runs great, though. Pics when I get off my lazy butt and take some. Plan on bleeding you guys for hints/tips as I'm new to the shade-tree mechanic scene. Later..........Alleybaba

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Welcome Aboard....Buckle up and have fun:thumbup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'll post some as soon as i get off my lazy butt and take some.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
okay...got a couple of pics

notice the front bumper isn't straight. think the frame may be bent. the lights on the push bar don't work...aren't even wired up.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here's another... you can see where i've been working on the rust under the back window.
oh, yeah...that light bar is going to go, too.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the other side... already have some bondo. still got a lot of sanding to do. i'm thinking a really dark (almost black) hunter green. not a lot of colors go well with the tan interior. what do you think?

Attachments

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
damn that rust sucks, but glade to see u workin on it, i think a dark color would be nice.. like forest green, i had that color on the mistu. galant

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not too bad for $650 and a new windshield. wish i had some pics of it before i cleaned it up. looked a lot worse. here's the dash. needles are broken off of the batt voltmeter and the oil pressure gage. speedo doesn't work. think it's probably disconnected. haven't gotten into the tangle of wires under there yet.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts