S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Awesome User
10,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright.. breakdown.

my dad says no matter whut size airline I use to go from my tank to my bags he says it'll still be the same speed, no matter if its 3/8 or 1/2 or 5/8 OD. I've told him every ****in thing there is, and he says it woln't matter... but whut the **** ever, I could just hit him cause his arguing statements suck.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Diablo said:
Alright.. breakdown.

my dad says no matter whut size airline I use to go from my tank to my bags he says it'll still be the same speed, no matter if its 3/8 or 1/2 or 5/8 OD. I've told him every ****in thing there is, and he says it woln't matter... but whut the **** ever, I could just hit him cause his arguing statements suck.

you could have 1inch lines and have 1/4 inch valves and it would be slow, so maybe you have to tell him that you also have to have bigger valves, and the higher the air pressure, the faster.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Tanks are nothing more than bladders holding air. Larger lines are also bladders, they hold more air. You must have larger port sizes in your valves that match the internal line size, the volume off the compressor to keep up with demand to make them faster. Anytime there's a restriction in size at any point, it slows the air movement. Like someone else posted you could have 3 foot lines sizes and 1/4 valves, still flows air at the 1/4 valve port size. Maybe its time to listen to your father, us old people have experiences you'll take years to acquire, especially when stubborn!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts