S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is pretty close to what i have going on mine in the near future and this is what the final product would look like courteousy of a friend but this is it in a couple of years i'm hoping the wheels bumper cover rollpan and drop should be done by march at the latest paint and shaving done in a year or 2 gimme feed back

oh yeah started with that pic only larger

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
id say get some better mirrors (i have the same ones and think they are ugly) loose the chrome fender trim , and maybe a billet grill . but other then that it looks good :thumbup:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hey hutch

Nice to see you still have those wheels!! Let me know when you can let them go and I will buy them for my camaro.Im not in a hurry though.Plans for your truck are takin shape I see.

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Hey hutch

rick said:
Nice to see you still have those wheels!! Let me know when you can let them go and I will buy them for my camaro.Im not in a hurry though.Plans for your truck are takin shape I see.
yeah i should have the ZQ8's in March so about that time i should be able to let them go.. i'll get back with you around then

·
Registered
28 Posts
dont drop a 4x4. my only advise. it takes more effort and its useless to run 4 wheel drive on a lowrider. i like the first pic though definetly a good choice for a role model.

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
the pic is looking good, good ideas, i have similar ones going on, i like the iroc rims. i wish i had mine, haha

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i'm not a big first gen fan but i really like that black one...looks sweet as hell!

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
well the first gens when built right like the photoshopped one turns heads because nobody sees them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts