It ain't an Extreme.......but it don't look bad either.....:cool:

Cozmo

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right side.....

Daymn.......I think I finally fingered out this here 'puter stuff........

Enough pics for now..............

Cozmo

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
How hard was that to install? I plan on getting a gibson cat-back, and doing it myself. Also how much was that shipped. I live in Tennessee, and it would probably be more expensive to ship here.
Thanks bigman1

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Put a Gibson swept side exhaust on my truck (along with the homemade cold air intake w/3"APC filter & Helix power tower).......everything seems to be working just fine........did see a power increase in my "arse dyno"with all the parts.

The only problem I encountered while putting the exhaust on is when unbolting the exhaust pipe from the back of the converter (truck has only 7,000 miles on it) I snapped the 3 bolts/studs and tried to drill them/grind them out......friggin things are harden.......ended using the cutting torch on it..........flat ground both sides on the converter flange and the rest of the exhaust just about jumped on the truck and it was Miller time........truck sounds pretty good.....

Almost time for the H-D ridin time......can't wait........havin fun tryin to get a little arse out that 4 banger in the meantime!!!

Ridin the couch & truck till spring really hits......then the Glide!!!

Cozmo

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The above post was written earlier.........Summit will charge aorund $20 bucks more for shipping because the size of the box......Like I said in a previous post......I live less than 1hr away so its really nice to take a ride there and get the stuff that I need.....after cutting out the 3 snapped bolts......had the exhaust on in around 15-20 minutes.....hey gotta have a beer and a smoke.......right???

Ridin the couch & truck till its time for the Harley.............Cozmo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts