S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I will start from the start. The other day I went down to my local chevy dealer to look for crome envoy handles. I went down there cuz my the owner of it is my good friend so i can get better prices there. I went to the parts desk and asked for crome envoy handles. He looked at me and said what year is your envoy, I smiled and said its a 2000 s10. He gave me a really stupid look and I just smiled. He then explained they wouldnt be responsible if it didnt fit and I said I understood. He looked for like 5 mins or so and said he didnt find anything and he took my name and number and said he would call me. so I went down there today to see what he found. He saw me and he said I was just gettin ready to call you I found the handles. Im thinking to my self good and I asked how much, he said 199.00. I almost had a stroke and I asked him what im getting for 200 bucks. he said that includes 4 crome and black handles. so id be buying 2 handles i dont need. He said thats the only ones he can find. now my questions WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? How come I cant buy 2 crome envoy handles ?!?! Any info will help me out

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
maybe cause the envoys are 4 doors?

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Go to a different dealer and say u have a 2000 envoy, and u broke both front door handles... You should be able to buy them seperately

·
blahh
1,392 Posts
but his friend works at thisone that was the point of the whole thing thats why he went to that dealer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts