S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so used to daily driving my 94 Camaro Z28, and going from that to the blazer leaves some to be desired. Don't get me wrong I love the Blazer, I use it to go back and forth to work, and on the weekends, it may see some mud :). My main question is what all I can I do to grab some more power out of the Vortech 4.3. I did some searching and I can only find a supercharger for the newer style Vortechs, for like the 96 and newer S10 series. What all is avaliable out there, for like headers, maybe a different intake setup, a supercharger, anything.

Thanks in advance.

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
you can get a cold air intake from K&N, volant, i think AEM makes one. go to summitracing.com and do a vehicle-specific search, i had a 1994 and it was almost as hard to find parts for as my 1995 cpi. what mods have you done to it so far?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is bone stock striaght done to the orginal cassette player, and digital dash. I came here knowing you guys would probably no whats best for it.
I'll do a search at summit here in a bit. Thanks for the help

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
hm...headers, free-flowing exhaust (single in/dual out muffler works well) and about 2.5" pipes, performance chip, underdrive pulleys, electronic fan, CAI, different gearing in the rear end (help acceleration). which engine do you have, the cpi? you could do a swap, that 357 into the s-10. mostly, it depends on how much you want to spend.

·
Registered
508 Posts
All my stuff has worked great.

·
Registered
508 Posts
A guy on Ebay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts