S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up all i just got here and its pretty cool, lots of helpful questions and answers. just to let ya know about my own ride i have a droped 95' s-10 mini, its droped 5 in the front and 7 in the rear, really nothing done to the air intake yet, im gettin the body mods done first. the color is like a teal green color, but its like a blueish color in the night. i used to have a kick @zz stereo but i sold it, had to get my truck looking good first, but i do have polk audio 4x6" in the dash, and polk audio 6 1/2"s in the doors, with tweets by fultron on the door piller up front and also in the rear behind the ear sort of say. but besides that, its tinted all the way around and its so fun to drive, but for the past 3 months its been in storage, while i get the money to start redoing the front end, im going to get the envoy conversion, i think its so kick @zz it makes the mini so diferent, i used to work at godfather customs, in decatur ga. but they cut my hours so i had to leave, while i was there i got a lot dont to my truck like euros, strobes, and other little minnor things, but i never thought about changing out the front end untill i saw mikes white s-10 mini on there club web site at 2lowxtremes.com, when i saw his truck my mouth hit the ground like my own truck, its so tight, and i got to talking to him and i have decided to get a front end envoy conversion kit. my inter. is stock grey with gold painted trim on the defrost grill, the ac vents, the speaker grills in the dash only, and my whole dash cluster, i have doen it in a way where its on for life, and i really took my time on the painting, i mean after all its my baby and its a s-10 lol. every thing that has been done to the truck has been done by me, besides the tint, im not familar with it. and to top it off i really havent even began to work on it, its going to be totally set up after i move to the orlando area in march, but i know you all must be thinkin that this is a bunch a talk, but im gettin the pics developed in the next couple of hours and i need to go to my friends house to get them loaded on here for all the true s-10 and s-series minis, keepin it real, sorry if this was to much, im just really glad to have learned about this site and all so anyways im outa here, steve :bash:

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx fetuss10, and phiber. its going good, i just got my exhaust done. its all custom work nothing factory. i got it done yesterday and i have already messed it up. i backed up in the drive way, and bamm!!, i hit the edge and it dented in my cross pipe, coming from the manifold to the cat., thank god it didnt mess up the other pipes. so he has to cut the damage out and re-weld another section, im so pissed about it. the way i had it done is like this, from the manifold it usualy bolts from the bottom, he did it from the top. then made a custom snake pipe coming down, way tooooooo far down, going to the high flow cat. then hooked up a glass pack- like 32" i think, then has a short section of pipe then it goes through the front hanger for the leaf spring, with a chrome flared tip, right under the bed-right in front of the wheel well, its looks so tight i was messing with it for like 30 min to have the best position. so hopefully i'll get the "snake pipe" cross pipe fixed tomorrow, as for the pics go, i have them but i dont have a scanner, so i have to have my friend load em' up here. soon i hope, well im outa here c-ya, steve :bash:

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how come your such in a bad jam? thats crazy i hope you get some thing quick

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
impersonating a firefighter with underbody neon

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
Yeah i know thats ****ed up isn't it? Since when did firefighters turn on underbody neons when there on a call? lol My friend is in fire school right now and he was laughing because that was so stupid. I'm gonna try to fight the underbody neon ticket but I'll pay the no rear bumper one so I don't get tickets for my license plate not beeing on the rearest part of my vehicke and no license plate light which the racist officer also pointed out but didn;t write me tickets for.

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i say f- that cop, he has nothin else better to do than give "us" mini truckers trouble, just thought id say that lol:drinkhaha

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well the best of luck to ya and stay true!!:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts