S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Shhh the show is starting
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now I have 18 inch boss 304 one tire has a screw in it, doesnt leak no problem...one rim not the same tire has some nasty curb rash in which the chrome littererally is flaked off part of the outer lip of the rim. the other rims are pretty good and the other tires got a few summers on it..... my question is i have a guy that offered me 750 for the set its gonna cost me 200 for stockers at the junk yard with tires...so that leaves roughly 550 for profit..... is this really worth it? plus side is I get 550 and my truk will lay out completely but who cares right? on stockers down side would be i have stockers no more bling and new bling will be spendy..... what would you guys do....

·
Square Body Owner
680 Posts
get rid fo the wheels,i dont like them imo but thats cause there are in excess of 10 rides in a 5-10 mile area around me with them lol,sell them and look for some others on craigslist,oyu can prolly find some or even some stockers cheaper on there

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, he is local the only problem is my truck will end up sitting on blocks while I am looking for rims to replace the 18's.... the truck is my daily :(

·
got me some 20s
4,020 Posts
thanks guys, he is local the only problem is my truck will end up sitting on blocks while I am looking for rims to replace the 18's.... the truck is my daily :(
not if you do what e'sxtreme said and sell him the wheels plus his wheels for $750

·
It Is What It Is!!!!
453 Posts
like e'sxtreme said you should get the 750 plus his wheels .. that would save you from finding some stockers to roll around on while you are looking for some new wheels

3,006 Posts
just find some swirlies or any kind of stock wheels, and yeah, i would deffinatly get rid of the boss's... but thats just me.

where in minnesota are you?

·
PRAISE THE LOWERED
1,181 Posts
sounds like a good deal to me. i have near perfect 20" 304's with decent tires and i thought about tradin for some stock newer zq8s plus like $500 of somethin..

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the guy that wants to trade said he called chevy and chevy said they would fit as long as they are both rwd which they are but i am just worried about them tucking with my bags.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts