S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
RUSTHOLYUM
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need info..I need anything about ga. the good the bad and the ugly.

check the front page of the baltimore sun...or the buisness section for todays date......I have to relocate and there is a plant in dorville.......

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
silkysmooth said:
I need info..I need anything about ga. the good the bad and the ugly.

check the front page of the baltimore sun...or the buisness section for todays date......I have to relocate and there is a plant in dorville.......
I live in doraville, its an aight city wich is mostly populated by mexican and Chinese. theres alot of import guys but they have some coo rides.
now the good...
Doraville is basically in the heart of ATL!
That means theres so much to do bro.. theres down town ATL where theres pretty much everything u can think of going on. theres Buckhead (party city)... clubs clubs and more clubs.. did I mention clubs? If u like alot of the rappers you can see them all the time in the "city" theres Stone Mountain a huge huge park. theres a few car/truck clubs in the surrounding areas. 6 FLAGS.. im sure u know what that is. The ATL area is full of history so if u like that sorta stuff its here for u. um theres the Godfather shows in Conyers, there the Nopi shows at Atlanta Motor Speedway, (just this past weekend) all the time here.. then the local club shows going on. we all go to the Commerce drag strip thats a lot of fun.

All in all bro its a cool place to live, alot going on and it never gets boring.

hit me up at dropindas10mini on aim if u want to know anything else:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts