S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
[IMG]http://i984.photobuc
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
attention All Minitruckers!!! In Two Weeks Which Will Be Novmber 27th Im Looking To Get All Of You Together For A Cruise Inn Hangout At The Park And Ride "mall Of Ga" If You Think You Will Attend Say From 730 To Whenever Let Me Know And Past The Word On I Would Like To Have A Night To Chill With All Of You And Shoot The Sh......it! Let Me Know What You Think About This Please! We Are Gonna Try An Get This Goin An Make It A Every Month Thing.thanks

·
No Regrets
1,319 Posts
attention All Minitruckers!!! In Two Weeks Which Will Be Novmber 27th Im Looking To Get All Of You Together For A Cruise Inn Hangout At The Park And Ride "mall Of Ga" If You Think You Will Attend Say From 730 To Whenever Let Me Know And Past The Word On I Would Like To Have A Night To Chill With All Of You And Shoot The Sh......it! Let Me Know What You Think About This Please! We Are Gonna Try An Get This Goin An Make It A Every Month Thing.thanks
it's been a few years ago, but the last time people tried to meet there we kept getting kicked out by the police.

·
No More SS
1,100 Posts
Did the Varsity meet get dropped? Mall of Ga. is too far for me to go, but the Varsity isn't bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts