S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
lotta dark, lotta loud
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at getting one of these for my 2000 Xtreme. Would anyone be able to tell me what it takes to put one on? Any kind of modifications? or is it a direct fit?

Thanks
Mike

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
uh, what part are you refering to? they make a few different things. :thumbup:

·
lotta dark, lotta loud
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, duh :rolleyes:

I took that out of a thread that I was reading that I thought was about the part that I want. :bash:

I am looking for the air dam that has the 4 foglight holes in it.

Does that help?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have that bumper cover, it went on pretty easy, they give you this double-sided body tape sticky stuff, used that and took the ends off the bumper (the seperate theings on the end of the bumper that are plastic) put a couple bolts throgh the backside into the fender and it was done(except paint) took about a half hour

·
0 Posts
This is a gen 3

The gen 2 has the 4 fog light holes. Personally i dont think it would look good on an Xtreme. It doesnt sit as low as an X air dam so it would make the rest of the gfx look funny. As for install mine is held on with like 4 or 5 bolts on the top of the bumper.

·
lotta dark, lotta loud
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh, now I'm confused :rolleyes:

I thought the gen 3 was the one with the 4 foglight holes. :confused:

I kind of like both, anyone else want to offer any opinions about either?

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
i personally dont like the one with the 4 fogs.....too big....i got the one with only 2 fogs gen1..........4everlow can you take apic where you put the screws in.......i would appreciate it......unless im thinkng now that they are under the plastic where the grille is

·
Asphault Assasin
45 Posts
4everlow

that bumper lines up with the xtreme kit?? my friend at school said his buddys looked like sh!t b/c it was off, im looking into getting a bumper but so far the only one i seen that looks like it lines up is a xenon?? if u have a side or angled pic please post it

thanx so much
--sean--

·
Asphault Assasin
45 Posts
xtreme

hey i never said i had an xtreme...:thumbup: but i still want to know, hey 4.3 xtreme doesnt come with a 5 speed posi;)

·
Asphault Assasin
45 Posts
are you crazy!!! that xtreme bumper is over 300 bucks and its flimsy as sh!t go aftermarket...much more bang for your buck

·
Asphault Assasin
45 Posts
hey now no offense

i was talking in a sarcastic tounge....no offesne intended:thumbup: sorry if u took it wrong

·
0 Posts
Nope, wont line up with the X gfx. The X airdam hangs down to make it look lower, this is raised for dropped trucks. It wouldnt look good at all. The bolts are under the grille so no pics. Sorry. Im wanting to sell my bumper cover if i get the right offer. I want to sell it as is with grilles and lights.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts