S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Beginner's Luck
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the blue carbon fiber gauges? If so, how hard were they to put on and show me some pics please!

·
Beginner's Luck
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone else?

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Mine are on the way, should be here within a week or so. I'll be installing them and camaro needles, I'm gonna take lots of pics and do a how-to.

·
No S-Series... Just a GTO
11,225 Posts
I do have a ?.. I dont think I installed my needles right, because they dont go up as fast as I accelerate opr brake.. What can I do?? Pm me please!
Thanks,
Jd

·
Beginner's Luck
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LoweredXtreme said:
I do. They look sick and are very easy to install

Got any pics, and how did you install them?

·
Justin
114 Posts
If anyone is installing gauges in the next month or so please take lots of pics and post them. I have my blue carbon fiber ones sitting here to put in for my '03 X but it got keyed a couple weeks back and will be in the body shop for about a month. It sucks when you get new toys and can't play! :( The help with install would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
141 Posts
im in the process of puttin in silver gauges that lite up blue...as of now, i have everything taken apart and now have to run to hopefully a dealership cuz i need glue since i took of the stock one...and i need to visit radio shack cuz i need a toggle switch for the interior lights...i will try to take pictures as i go along...

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
runswithatchet said:
im in the process of puttin in silver gauges that lite up blue...as of now, i have everything taken apart and now have to run to hopefully a dealership cuz i need glue since i took of the stock one...and i need to visit radio shack cuz i need a toggle switch for the interior lights...i will try to take pictures as i go along...
Here are mine!

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Check out what I got today.....I'll be putting these one as soon as I get a chance (saturday). Got some Camaro needles I'm slapping in too, it's gonna make a hell of a difference, I'll do a how-to. If I remember I'll PM you guys that want to know about the install.

Cashman

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
I'll do a how-to after I put them in, apparently I lost one small needle.

You have no idea how pissed I am.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts