S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i was wondering if anyone knew who makes a pillar gauge pod for my '85 S10, i've seen them for '86 and up but not for my truck. what are the differences between the '85 interior and the '86? would the pod for the '86 fit my truck?:confused:

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
ruff_ryder said:
hey, i was wondering if anyone knew who makes a pillar gauge pod for my '85 S10, i've seen them for '86 and up but not for my truck. what are the differences between the '85 interior and the '86? would the pod for the '86 fit my truck?:confused:
check these guys out www.gaugepods.com they make 2 or 3 pod pillars for '84 to '93 s trucks, i have one and its a real nice piece it even screws on unlike the ones that just use double sided tape , look under the sy/ty section to view them

hope that helped:thumbup:

·
Registered
389 Posts
can anyone find one for a 2000 s-10

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
i just received the one from gaugepods.com (lo-tek engineering) for my 88. kinda flimsy for $50 shipped but it looks good and won't matter when bolted on. your required to drill new mounting holes as the gauges cover the old ones.

Attachments

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
jman said:
i just received the one from gaugepods.com (lo-tek engineering) for my 88. kinda flimsy for $50 shipped but it looks good and won't matter when bolted on. your required to drill new mounting holes as the gauges cover the old ones.
yeah i was alittle pissed about drilling my own holes but its not that hard and is worth it in the end over double side tape :thumbup:

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
92S10LB said:
yeah i was alittle pissed about drilling my own holes but its not that hard and is worth it in the end over double side tape :thumbup:
yeah i agree. what kind of gauges did you use?

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
right now i only have 1 its a autometer phantom series oil press. since my stock one crapped out i plan on getting a second soon though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts