S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we are in the works of adding a social network to our site. We are shopping a few different software optoins. We found one that we like but would like some imput from people we know we can trust... So where else to go but to our friends on the s10 forum...

So take a few minutes and help us out.. Go to this link and register http://gaugemagazine.ning.com

after you register set up a page and load some photos, talk on the blogs and forums... We want to see how many people it takes to crash this thing. It is not public yet so only spread the word to people that you know wont start a bunch of shit on here..

Thanks fo the help guys... Show season is almost here.. Can't wait to meet up with everyone this summer... Post your comments here please...

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
But link says it is doen for maintenance.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
BAM. Registered.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome.. just approved you.. Post away.. We want to push this software to the limit... :) Let me know any input (good or bad) Thanks

·
Never Forgotten!!!!!!!!!
465 Posts
signed up bitches!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
na... we work on sundays. just late night... Thanks for the help guys... Load it up, let us know what you think of it...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ok car people.. Gaugemagazine.com along with slamology want to see your ride.

We are creating this social network and need our friends from s10 forum to sign up and show us what they got.
vehicle owners, bands, models, everyone is encouraged to join.

After you sign up you will be able to create your own profile page, upload videos and photos, post blogs and express yourself in our forums.
Click on the links below and show us what you got....

www.gaugemagazine.ning.com

·
Independent
4,136 Posts
OK, I joined, just waiting for approval. I did notice 1 thing on your web sight that needs fixing, a spelling mistake on the registration page. You spelled "Gender" wrong.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gender.... Great catch... send me an e-mail with your shirts size and address. Ill send you out a gauge shirt today..
Thank you for joining. Please upload some photos and use the site... It is still just beta.. testing, testing and testing..

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:) :haha: :D Ok so i am sending you a t-shirt... It is in the mail... Now what are you sending me for you web sight one? LOL Ill take a club shirt from Canada... XXL... :) LOL...

I did not even catch it.. Matt in our office did.. You better send 2 shirts.. he wears an xl... :) :p :cool: :haha:

OK, I joined, just waiting for approval. I did notice 1 thing on your web sight that needs fixing, a spelling mistake on the registration page. You spelled "Gender" wrong.

·
Independent
4,136 Posts
After posting a comment in the forum section I think I wasn't sure how to edit it. Took a while but I realized you have to hold the mouse over you comment and click to edit. Would a Edit button at the bottom of the post be better or no? Just a thought. Also, the info in the club affiliation is incorrect in a couple things. Canada is not part of Alabama and the club name is "Drag-N-Fly Mini's & Customs" take out the dash in the word Mini's. Just trying to correct a few things. I'm not sure we have shirts yet. I'll have to check.l

·
Xtreme Rider
102 Posts
hey Guage... i have a few car clubs around my area who get some mad discounts on your site... im in jacksonville, NC.. i was wondering what does it take to get my club on this same thing..... LOL... the club im talking about is ~NEO~

1 - 20 of 39 Posts