S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have (2) kp dual needle gauges and (1) kp single needle gauge. Also 100ft of 1/8 airline. My question is what do i use to tap into the actual airline? Is there a special fitting? Im running my (8) 1/2" smc valves on a 12gal tank. Basic setup, thanks in advance

·
Registered
510 Posts
You need to tap in between your fill valve and your dump valve. SD.com sells street T's that have a little PTC fitting on it so you can send a line to your gauge. You can also hook up a 4 way cross and do it that way, or even put a T fitting on the airline with a reducing fitting.

·
Registered
510 Posts
You need to tap in between your fill valve and your dump valve. SD.com sells street T's that have a little PTC fitting on it so you can send a line to your gauge. You can also hook up a 4 way cross and do it that way, or even put a T fitting on the airline with a reducing fitting.

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
If you already have the fittings needed, you can always get a 1/8" NPT pipe tap, probably $6-7 bucks (that's what I paid for mine) and you'll always have the tap in the future to help friends do it as well to save some $$.

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
Maybe this will help. I modified some of the ones on bagginit.com during my research for my own truck. (click on them for bigger versions)

this is how I did mine ...

this is another way ...

You just wanna change all the 1/4" s to 1/8"s.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow thanks, that helps a lot! Anyone have pics of that setup? (1st one). Does it look really cluttered?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts