S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wooooo
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is nomal?... my 94 s10 is leaking gas! has this happen to anyone else? I hope to get this fixed ASAP... but is there anything else I can do in the mean time to fix this?
:yikes:

·
Wooooo
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, But I got it checked out today and it's my tank, Gunna have to get a new one installed soon

·
Registered
15 Posts
Gas leaks...hahaha....... something im very familiar with. First the lines rusted, then the sending unit pressure line rusted, then i got a hole in the tank....

Marine epoxy (3 bucks at walmart)..... Excellent temporary fix. This stuff hardens like a rock, and sticks to anything.

(if u find a cheap tank, post an update, cuz i'm looking for a cheap tank)

·
Registered
27 Posts
sprung a leak

my 92 s10 blazer sprung a leak this summer i removed the gas tank plastic sheild and found the leak at the bottom where it rusted.the covers hold in the road salt and just make them rust.with gas still in the tank i got a tapered screw inserted it in the pinhole and put the quiksteel from walmart auto dept,around the screw let it set,then heavy undercoated the area.it still holding 5 months later but i am going to but a polypropelene rust resistant tank to replace it.they have lifetime warrantys,many places on the net have them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts