S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
about a second and a half drop.....mine went from 15.7 NA to 14.3 with a 75 shot

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SummerWolf said:
about a second and a half drop.....mine went from 15.7 NA to 14.3 with a 75 shot
your not running nitrous in 1st gear are you?

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
yes....spinning and clutch slipping all the way.....stock clutch and no traction is a bitch, I also hit the speed limiter three times before the end of the 1/4 when on the 75 shot, obviously you shut off the nitrous before you hit the limiter, but thats what happened everytime I took it down the track with the 75 shot, clutch slipped on every shift and I lost traction through all of 1st, hit speed limiter 2-3 times before the traps

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
there is a guy I know with an 02 zq8 stepside and with the 75 shot and the same mods I have he runs a 13.9 hitting the speed limiter, stock clutch etc too......the 4.3's love nitrous!!

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
I'm just going to get a good computer tune and shoot for a 13.8

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i have an automatic so i dont beleive that the nitrous in 1st is necisarrily a good idea on stock transmission. Do you think i could run it in 1st w/ a POSI, "nitrous spec" torque conveter from 4L60-e.com, and a new clutchpack i could run it in 1st gear?

·
Life Start @ 200 shots
419 Posts
Best so far of 12.9 @ 107 with 100 wet shots . You can expected a gain around 0.65 sec with 50 shots of Nitrous Express .

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
02_Vortech said:
Well i have an automatic so i dont beleive that the nitrous in 1st is necisarrily a good idea on stock transmission. Do you think i could run it in 1st w/ a POSI, "nitrous spec" torque conveter from 4L60-e.com, and a new clutchpack i could run it in 1st gear?
corvette servos and a shift kit would work wonders with a new torque convertor.......you could run it in 1st

1 - 11 of 11 Posts