S-10 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
red95jimmy
36 Posts
Im going I live in atlanta about 30 min from the track( where the NOPI show is held at ) I'd like to meet a few peps from the forum and see some of the truck that mite be in the show from the forum! :boom:

·
All show and no go!
34 Posts
sorry, any one from nc going, i was just wanted to know because me and some of my friends are going we live in charlotte.

·
Oooo. It's so tiny!
1,108 Posts
If some of us from the board are going, someone should find a place there to meet so we can hook up. I'm about an hour away and will try to be there if nothing at work is going on. Anyone got a schedule of events for the show?

·
Need Bagsssss
141 Posts
I am going to Nopi! me and a few friends will be coming up from florida up I-5. there will be about 4-5 trucks riding together. maroon s-10 (me, lowered), green hardbody (bagged), yellow splash (bagged), red dakota (lowered), and possibly an orange yota (REALLY low). I definitely want to find out what's going on once in atlanta.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.