S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Doesn't Miss GMF
60 Posts
You are in ft wayne as well? Man there must be a whole gang of S-10s over there.

I wouldn't trust an ghetto tech unless it was ran at a track to find the differences between track time and G tech times. Not sure if you have done that or not but they can be off quite a bit (but consistantly off).

·
I BURN THINGS
5,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vegeta said:
You are in ft wayne as well? Man there must be a whole gang of S-10s over there.
At one time there were 10 or so S-trucks park together one night at our local hangout. That was until the ***$holes kicked us out.

·
Doesn't Miss GMF
60 Posts
Damn str8! Just let me know when and ill show up. well not this week, im tearing apart the car but thats about it:p Besides, I hardly ever go to Ft. Wayne for anything but drive through to hit 69 down to muncie.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Vegeta said:
Damn str8! Just let me know when and ill show up. well not this week, im tearing apart the car but thats about it:p Besides, I hardly ever go to Ft. Wayne for anything but drive through to hit 69 down to muncie.
hey man...check out the club forum, we got a trip planned for new castle July 13-15. weekend roadie!! whoo hoo...the cruising strip is great there, PLUS, there's a show that weekend a few miles away.....

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
yea that G-Tech is wack Nate, We both have 14 second trucks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Hey ill buy your throttle body spacer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts