S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I really like that picture of one of our greatest Southern generals,General Stonewall Jackson. He, General A. P. Hill,and General Robert Eustis Lee are gone but they will NEVER be forgotten. I wish they could return to see what an utter and complete mess these dumbasses in the "federal gov't" have gotten us into.May God bless the United States of America!

·
Ridin Dirrty
794 Posts
motorhawg said:
I really like that picture of one of our greatest Southern generals,General Stonewall Jackson. He, General A. P. Hill,and General Robert Eustis Lee are gone but they will NEVER be forgotten. I wish they could return to see what an utter and complete mess these dumbasses in the "federal gov't" have gotten us into.May God bless the United States of America!

Wow....next time why dont you go a little farther off topic?

Damn firestone...ive gotta work tomorrow morning too.

·
Blazer Rebel 63
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://www.truckstv.com/
Here is the link to the show. In 2 weeks their dropping in the V8. They just redid the 700r4 today and por15 the frame. I thought the 95s had the 4l60e but they said they had a 700r4.

Motorhawg thats awesome!!!!! WE need more lol but up here in the NORTH we need more supporters.

·
i dont have feelings
519 Posts
theyre calling that a 95... its not a 95!!

·
Blazer Rebel 63
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CraigerSS said:
The pic on www.truckstv.com is a wrong pic. The S-10 on the show is a red 2nd gen extended cab. From the looks of the front grill, its a '95.
Yeh on show its a red 2 door. Looks like a 95 dont know why they kept calling tranny the 700r 4 it had wiring harnesses inside the pan when they put in shift kits and stuff.

·
Registered
860 Posts
s10blazerman4x4 said:
Yeh on show its a red 2 door. Looks like a 95 dont know why they kept calling tranny the 700r 4 it had wiring harnesses inside the pan when they put in shift kits and stuff.

exactly why we need stacy back. atleast he has common sense. :haha:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yeah, Stacy was cool! "The new guys" can't even hold my attention, on a S-10 swap!
WWF meets Trucks? ...not working for me.

·
Registered
860 Posts
i like that new musclecar show but man, trucks it taking a turn for the worst. HP tv is getting better too since theyve started to do more FI related stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts