S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
_-¯xcess [ )raggage
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a fuel cell from a friend and its gotta sending unit in it, marked 0-90 ohms. will that work w/ my stock gauge?

G

·
0 Posts
i have a question
do i have to install a regulator and if so y and where do i find out how i think i know but i wanna make sure thanks

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
What engine do you have and what kind of fuel pump are you going to install? The 2.2s have built in regulators on the fuel rail, so you may be fine with leaving it at that. Im not sure about the 4.3s tho. Also, if you talk to Larry he has a bunch of diagrams on how to modify your stock fuel pickup to fit a fuel cell. Altho I dunno if that covers all the years, because in 98 they start using the plastic tanks and the spring loaded fuel bucket and crap. It may only work for the metal gas tanks, since they use a standard fuel pump mounted on a flange.

G

·
0 Posts
sorry the question was for my womans dodge with a 5.9 once again sorry but can u tell me who to talk to bout dodges

·
DooR DraggeR
307 Posts
yeah the vapor can is just full of a carbon substance used to recirculate gas fumes & dump them back into the system for use.
emmissions crap u don't need..imo....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts