S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
-------------------------
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My belt tensioner fell off my truck when i pulled into my apartment complex. I did'nt know you could drive with out a belt but i did. Just did'nt have power steering, ac, alt, or fan. The temp shot up kwick to 230 but no damage. At least i hope not, i still need to take a better look. And on top of that, my fuc*in cell is not working. :mad: :confused: :rant: :cuss: :wtf:

·
Registered
134 Posts
aintskr8pin said:
It wasn't that bad, i just went to the dealership and got another one for $150. It runs fine now, just need to check my shizt out a little more often.
Man I had the same thing happen to me. What year is your truck?? And btw....NAPA sells the same part that the dealership does for 60$. STAY AWAY FROM THE DEALERSHIP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!

·
-------------------------
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went to 6 part stores and none of them had what I was looking for. I'll have to find a NAPA around here and return the dealership the expensive pos they gave me. My truck is a 97 with 154000 miles. Looks the same as yours minus the drop and wheels, if that is your truck in the avator.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.