S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

This is my first time posting. Im also looking to purchase a 94+ S10 for my self. I recently had some bad stuff happen in the family, my g/f's grand father past away, and he left this trucking to my g/f's mom. She doesn't want the truck but would like to get some money out of it to pay off some bills. The truck is in great condition, I can get pics if intrested. She is asking $2700 for the truck.

Here is some info.

Its got a 4.6L motor in it, its 5spd, everything is stock, old guy drove it to work and back and thats it, I belive it has 114k on it, highway miles. She is looking to sell the thing pretty soon. Im going to try my hardest by listing it on auto trader and local forums.

If your intrested please do not hesitate to call me.

1-360-513-2179 (Michael Roark) Vancouver, WA.

also you can contact me by email for pictures.

[email protected](EMAIL)

If I do not answer please leave a message i will get back to you ASAP.

Also im looking for a 94+ the newer body style, either with motor or without and manual, I plan on doing a motor swap. Let me know if anyone has any leads on one, Im also looking for a 240sx 89-93 for another motor swap. Thanks guys.

Michael

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
I got a 95 for sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.