1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
Nice ass

·
Token Bald Guy
743 Posts
looking clean, but if you pulled the fenders out then we wanna see the whole thing laid out...

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Oooh, looks hot. Come back when the rear lays out. :p

You may wanna try reducing the size of your images, one is still loading, and I've got cable.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
and two minutes later i see something!!!! even with cable shish that took forever, looks nice, those 20s?

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Looks really good. The front sits just as low as mine.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
cab said:
damn, looks badass. HUGE pics, but it's cool :D

whatcha gonna run on the back?
AustinSdime said:
Doing the roadgrater next weekend (I hope) just need to get some help to get the bed off and its on.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
Holy sh!t!! that thing looks high. but.. very nice! Will look ten times better laying out. really nice truck man. :thumbup:

did you tub the fire wall and relocate everyting? or is it not gonna lay in the front?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not laying in the front yet, its sitting on the fenders atm. Going to pull the front fenders off and cut them for clearence and then tub the firewall at the same time. I am still not sure what to do with all the relocating (really have not looked yet).

Any info on the reloc of what goes where will help me alot I know lots of folks have already done it. And its a 94 somoma if that helps. Ac and heater are coming out, going to replace witha vintage air system.

Plan is to have it layin frame and still driving. Back is going to be done this weekend and I will tinker with the relocation of what I can.

Anyone know what kind of replacement coolant reservoir I can get?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts