S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i put some led turn signals up front and now im having problems
my 194 bulbs arent blinking and this causes it to blink fast, like the when the bulb is burned
but when i use my hazards the 194 bulb works fine
the 3157s have no probs so im guessing its the 194 bulbs

ANY IDEAS???
thanks

·
Early Member
3,167 Posts
You will probably need a load resistor kit for you signal lights. Check out this website, Superbrightleds.com

·
Registered
514 Posts
does you rear blinker blink fast, but not your front one? if so, it is a blown front signal fuse. these fuses are located under the hood, on the driver's side fender. they are under a black cover which has a hand screw in the middle to hold it down. look in your manual to find out which of the fuses controls the front turn signals. then replace the blown ones with a 30 amp. that should solve your problem. my blinkers did the same thing when i put different bulbs in, but i just put a larger fuse in. thats all you need.

·
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i told my bro wat was going on and he got me a heavy duty flasher they use when towing trailers and watnot and now it works fine

·
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
u rite..thanks for your help man

·
Saweeeeeeet
224 Posts
Ok you like to keep talking about the LED and going with a bigger flasher. Well I did that I replaced all my bulbs in my truck with LEDs and now if I have the front parking lights LEDs my blinkers don't work with the Bigger flashers. If I take them out and put the reg bulbs in they all work? Anyideas? someone told me I needed a load Eq on them and found them on this web site autolumination.com but hell I can make those just need to findout to get them. Radio shack dosen't sell them anyone have any ideas?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts