S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Body Draggin Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I know that it might not matter to a bunch of peeps on here, but I finally got my stuff on and some pics up on the net so here are the links to them.
Chris

·
Registered
432 Posts
awesome, looks good. looks like you have some crazy negative camber in that second pic, i thinks its just the pic though. after about a week your gonna be wanting to get the back bagged more than anything. i'm been bagged only in the front for a few months now and i can't take it anymore. i want to lay out!

·
Body Draggin Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah the camber on the passenger side is really bad, so I'm gonna go have the truck lined up one day next week. I don't feel like going through tires quicker than I have to. Oh and thanks for all you guy's compliments.
Chris

·
Registered
137 Posts
what size tires u have on there? and it looks really nice dude...im waiting on my kit to get in from jason...i cant wait...

·
Registered
73 Posts
nice toyota bumper.. looks cool

·
Body Draggin Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
S10Surfer2004 said:
what size tires u have on there? and it looks really nice dude...im waiting on my kit to get in from jason...i cant wait...
I'm runnin' a 235/40/17 right now, but the tires are hitting before I lay out, so time to either remove my fender wells or get some 215/40's.
Chris

·
Body Draggin Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
98sdime said:
is the whole frame painted blue, or just the backhalf?
Yeah the whole frame is painted that way.....not like the Green 'Yota in MT a while back with half/oversprayed frame. In fact check out the link that I included here to see what me motor looks like...
Chris

:bugeye:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey!!Hey,

Hey, congrats on the bags, I should be there in a few weeks.

·
Body Draggin Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
man it's the best feeling in the world to roll up into a parking lot and have people staring at your ride like a dog that is confused (you know that sideways look that they give you). They just can't seem to figure out why there's a loud pshhhhh coming from the truck then it hit the ground like that........it's tight man..real tight.
Chris

·
Registered
137 Posts
what kind of drop do u have on the bacck...becasue i have a mono leaf and 2 inch blocks...but i wanna get lower so that when i drop the front it doesnt look like the back is still 10 feet in the air...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts