S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why doesn't someone sell the whole kit to do the Envoy conversion on a S10? You can find the Caddy Escalade conversion kit for full size trucks all over the place, even on eBay. Wouldn't you think they could sell more of the S10 converisons over the full size conversions? I swear.....if the world didn't suck so bad we'd all fall out.

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
01ZQ8 said:

They have it but its $1800...Not worth it if you ask me...
i knew it would be expensive but DAMN......how much trob would it be to go out to a junk yard, get the parts off of an envoy and make em fit?

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
sweetbutxtreme said:

i knew it would be expensive but DAMN......how much trob would it be to go out to a junk yard, get the parts off of an envoy and make em fit?
The parts will fit fine. You shouldnt have to modify anything. Im gonna start calling junkyards around here to see what I can find.

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:thumbup:sounds like i may have a new project for this winter:thumbup:

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1low92S10 said:
Speaking of front end conversions is it possible to put a Caddy front end onto a 92 S-10?
i'm sure ya could but ya would prolly get ripped a new a$$hole tryin to pay for it....there would prolly be alot of fab work involved

·
Ride'n So-Low
13 Posts
i got one here for u guys, i have 3 guys that i'm friends with that have converted there s-10's, ones got a cherokee front end, anothers got envoy, and the other has navigator.it all looks hard as hell but they did it. to see the navigator go to www.ridensolow.com guestbook and click throgh the pages and you'll find it. the cherokee is on www.lotownconcepts.com on members rides. check it out.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
watch4sparks said:
i got one here for u guys, i have 3 guys that i'm friends with that have converted there s-10's, ones got a cherokee front end, anothers got envoy, and the other has navigator.it all looks hard as hell but they did it. to see the navigator go to www.ridensolow.com guestbook and click throgh the pages and you'll find it. the cherokee is on www.lotownconcepts.com on members rides. check it out.
uh the link for lo town concepts didnt work, and i looked everywhere and couldnt find the navigator s-10

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i've been to the ridensolow.com site also and haven't seen the nav. front end and the other site isn't working

·
The Tool All The Pro's Use!!
303 Posts
I've seen a pic of a nav project as a matter of fact if I can find a working scanner I can prove it, got it in a magazine.

·
The Tool All The Pro's Use!!
303 Posts
That's the same pic I got...and the site worked for me...if anyone can't see it let me know I'll get it to ya after I get it scanned. I still want to know what they're gonna do about headlights since the stock nav's don't look like they'd fit.

·
"I Like Mine With No Shine"
53 Posts
Headlights????????

Hey, Just one more reason to customize!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts