S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. i'm going to be lowering my zq8 another 2 inches up front and an additional 2 inches in the rear. my front fascia is cracked all to hell already and i'm contemplating getting a new factory one or an aftermarket bumper cover and all... i kinda' want to add fog lights also... i came across this picture from Prestigious1.com ( http://www.prestigious1.com/images/Airdams/AD124a.jpg ) and i think i like it. anybody ever deal with these guys? $77.50 is pretty cheap, i think... i also don't want to be like a lot of other people and get that bumper cover with 4 fog light cutouts from A&A specialties or whatever.... let me know what you guys think!!

·
SoCal Mini-Trucker n FL
230 Posts
Since it's not urethane, it won't flex if you rub against anything. If your goin' low, stay with urethane. Otherwise, it won't be all it's cracked up to be.

·
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, that was one of the cons i added to the pros/cons list... i only plan on going another 2 inches lower, but that may catch a few things around this area. how many different front bumper covers are produced for the s-10's? i've only seen maybe 3...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts