S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. i'm going to be lowering my zq8 another 2 inches up front and an additional 2 inches in the rear. my front fascia is cracked all to hell already and i'm contemplating getting a new factory one or an aftermarket bumper cover and all... i kinda' want to add fog lights also... i came across this picture from Prestigious1.com ( http://www.prestigious1.com/images/Airdams/AD124a.jpg ) and i think i like it. anybody ever deal with these guys? $77.50 is pretty cheap, i think... i also don't want to be like a lot of other people and get that bumper cover with 4 fog light cutouts from A&A specialties or whatever.... let me know what you guys think!!

·
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, that was one of the cons i added to the pros/cons list... i only plan on going another 2 inches lower, but that may catch a few things around this area. how many different front bumper covers are produced for the s-10's? i've only seen maybe 3...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.